We are Helioz!
We are the worshippers of Helioz, the Greek God of the Sun. We honor our God through several rituals and activities; from gladiatorial combat games where the defeated are theatrically sacrificed to appease Helioz, to massive communal feasts where we roast entire pigs and other fantastic beasts. Our Sun worshipping cultists go even further by test firing a LASER believed to be powerful enough to destroy the Moon. All of these ceremonies take place at the base of the ‘Altar of Helioz’; a 30+’ tall tower decorated in lights and murals to honor our god.
- Laser and Interstellar Morse Code - We will shine an amazing laser into the sky! This makes our camp incredibly visible
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Eat Them - We roast a few huge animals on a spit! Carnivorous fun!
- Helioz Tavern - We will pour you the finest drinks according to the sun god
- Gladiator Arena - Challenge your friends to a fight or two while waiting for the animal roasts!
- Scaffolding tower
- Two death lasers
- Laser lighting ceremony
- Cathartic Wood-Fired pizza Experience
What makes Camp Helioz special is how everyone comes together to create interactive art displays, great food, and deep, memorable connections with their fellow campers.
- John Fremlin